Thursday, January 29, 2009

freaking out in the summer




Well here is my Blog ladys and gentlemen.

It's summer as all you would know by the sweltering heat but it has been a different summer this year.There has been plenty of sharks and plenty of swell and good waves.
I have just been getting ready for the pipe comp and have been traveling up and down the coast like a yo yo to some both old and new waves.

I have some shots here of a trip we did down far south with Mitch Rawlins, Whity and Brendon Backshawl. Didnt take any of the surf cause it was 4ft and perfect wedges so I just surfed all day but whity got a few nice ones I will try to get my hands on.
Since then I have been working on some stuff for movement magazine with Alex Turoy. Should be on the shelves soon so check that out and see just how freakish this summer has been.

Well picking winny and Toinz up from the airport tonight to chase a few waves on thursday friday so stay tuned to see where I'm at what I'm upto and who I'm with.


getting gear ready for the trip




the long road south




boys suiting up in a hurry




mitch whity and brendo getting ready




not your typical summer morning. Jumpers and clean swell.


1 comment:

  1. heyy man how r u ???
    cool blog man so sick
    the vid is crazyy man jyiuuww
    coool
    cya..

    ReplyDelete